Momma was out shopping at 5:45 this morning - before Daniel and Maria woke up....they woke up about the time I got out of the driveway. I brought home a princess and power ranger costume and they do like them. Please notice the red shoes on Daniel!
Maria has expanded her skills to calling 911. Do they just ring 911 if you dial incoherrent numbers or did she actually have to dial 911?
We're learning.....and its fun!
3 comments:
Sounds like she has something in common with her cousin Carson. Very cute costumes, but lose the red shoes.:)
Kayla
Love the RED SHOES! SMILES! Mostly love the affection that they have for one another! TOO CUTE!
Love to all,
Suzette and Ted E., too
Oh my!!! I guess he is telling you that there is NO place like home!!! He is glad to be with you! Sounds like you are having an adventure...and loving it!!!
Post a Comment