Friday, October 17, 2008

New Hotel

Way cool development on the hotel! We're staying at a different one down the street that is about 50% more expensive but 20 times as nice. The elevator doesn't work, so thankfully I have two good knees now and can take the stairs. We have two bathrooms, a dining room, kitchette with microwave and fridge, a bathroom with a jacuzzi and a living room area - and plenty of bed space. To think we were disappointed that we didn't get to stay at the old familiar - whoever said change wasn't good?

We don't have internet in the room, but there are internet cafes available around. So, you might not get quite as many reports. We shall see.

Oh - forgot to mention that we may get to take D and M to the circus tomorrow and one of the famous parks here in Kursk. I'm scooping Momma since she stayed to nap while I had to go do paperwork. Our translator is getting all of the documents scanned here in the internet cafe and I'm doing the update thing on the blog and email. Until next time....running to get Momma and head to the orphanage.

4 comments:

Carson's Mom said...

Very cool! Enjoy the rest now.:)

Kayla

Gay Lynn said...

That is great!!!! Y'all enjoy!

Suzette said...

Hi, Markay!

WOW! More Excitement! GOD IS SO FABULOUS! What memories you are getting to make with your mom! Priceless!

We are eager to hear more so please keep the news coming!It just seems to get better and better! We are praying and thanking GOD for HIS GOODNESS TO YOU, AND D, and M, and Babooshka!BIG SMILES!

Sending Love and PRAYERS,

Suzette and Ted E., too

orphans4me said...

I'm glad you have such a nice place to stay.
Joy