People told me ahead of this adventure that I'd never get to go to the bathroom in peace again.....y'all lied.....it is definitely worse than that! But, it is starting to be fun!
They're getting better adjusted every day and sleeping is really the worst part for now. They play great together. Bathe happily together or separate for an hour or more if I'd let them. By 5 AM we'd already eaten breakfast, played in a play school bus tent, bathed, and wanted to go out to play complete with jackets before daylight (that was wanted to - we didn't!).
Interesting tidbits:
They love coffee - Maria even drank hers black
They got their blood work drawn like champs....willingly got up there (could tell there was a sticker bribe) and only wimpered a bit.
Suckers are interchangeable between children....suck on yours for a while then let's switch.
And, Daniel likes to pick out her shoes. She's partial to pink and he has a glittery red pair he likes her to wear (they switched for a while yesterday, so I suspect that is part of his motivation!).
Off to mothering, but after wondering last week.....I think we'll all survive the experience.
1 comment:
I certainly hope that you're printing and preserving all of this. The kids will love reading this in the future!
Post a Comment