Called Delta this afternoon and asked if they couldn't work on putting us all together now. We got that accomplished in a priority seating area (up front) and Momma and I have the exit row (ah, leg room!) on the way over. I had to speak to one extra supervisor who was only too happy to help me. Sure do appreciate having this situation addressed and ready to roll for Wednesday.
I'm anxious to chill and nest this weekend - heading out of town for the entire work week was needed but sure is tough on the old body back to back to back with a really long trip to Russia twice. Except for hanging some curtains, the childrens rooms are in great shape...the same can't be said for Momma's.....a few days to prepare will be nice. On the Tennessee flight I read a book about organization - somehow I expect I'll have to do better with that area of my homemaking with two preschoolers! But, I'm really looking forward to Wednesday!!!
1 comment:
I am glad you got it all worked out.
Kayla
Post a Comment