I caught a 6 AM flight to Tennessee this morning and decided to check email in the Atlanta airport. I'd gotten an email from Russia saying that my actual court decree date is October 17th, so I now can't pick up the children until that date. That means that we will have to leave on Wednesday instead of Sunday.
I'd picked up an organizational book to read on the trip this morning, and guess the Lord thought I needed an extra day or two to implement the ideas. Yes, it is disappointing to be picking up D and M 3 days later, but in making lemonade I know it will be a good thing if I use the extra time wisely to get my house ready for the coming arrival of youth and much exhuberance.
2 comments:
Hi, Markay!
Just a little note to tell you that you are still on our hearts and in our prayers! We love this journey by internet! What fun! How exciting for all of us internet passengers! BIG SMILES!
Love ya,
Suzette and Ted E., too
For some reason, your blog isn't letting me comment sometimes. I just wanted to say, I look forward to your updates. Just know that it will all be but a memory in no time. Can't wait to have you all home!!
Post a Comment