Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Please pray on this one!

Have been on the phone getting my reservations changed to the new date. They only have 4 single seats. Surely Delta will have a heart and force a change - no way a 4 and 5 year old can sit by themselves on an 11 1/2 flight, but I don't really want to wait and have to ask then. I'll be keeping my eye out for the opportunity to at least group us in pairs! The change wasn't too bad, so we'll be set to go next Wednesday!

3 comments:

Carson's Mom said...

Pryaing that they can get you all together. Surely someone will change with you- hopefully anyway.

Kayla

Shelley said...

They will change it for you. They told us the same thing. They have to change it, for exactly the reason you said...can't have the kiddos unsupervised.
But, it's just one more thing for you to think about right now.....isn't international adoption fun????

orphans4me said...

Oh wow! You have a whirlwind of traveling here. I sure hope all of you can sit together on the plane.
Joy,RR