The egg saga continued this afternoon. After court we went to the orphanage to visit without a translator at all - just got dropped off and there we were! The funniest thing - and I'm sure it is the first of many firsts. We took some of those "10 minute" eggs to D and M. They'd obviously never had boiled eggs, and I wish I'd had a picture of those big blue eyes of M's when she saw that it didn't run when she cracked it! She loved it (ok, like virtually all food put in front of her). I'm going to have to buy groceries every day - otherwise I'm somewhat thinking they'll eat it all in one day!!
Well, tomorrow is a new day - we take them to get their passport photos and then head to Moscow. Callan and Kenna, I think Miss M is going to be wearing your matching outfit complete with hat for her passport photo - she needs to look cute for it as it'll be with her a while!
1 comment:
Sadly, I don't think they will let her wear the hat for the passport picture. I don't know how they do it in Russia, but in America all passport photos must be with nothing on the head and both eyebrows showing. Both of my kids were horrified at having to push their hair back on their foreheads to have their eyebrows show, and Justin had to remove his hat. It's pretty much just a head shot (not much clothing shows), but I'm sure she'll be adorable anyway.
Kristi
Post a Comment