They are on a train on the way to Moscow. Needless to say the children have left everything that they know and love to go with these people that don't speak their language. So far it has been a looooong train ride. Please be praying that they will find someone at the hotel that can translate for them and help them comfort the children and calm their fears.
We would also like you to pray that Markay is able to get everything done earlier than originally planned. We had a very unexpected and tragic death in the family today and we really need for Momma to be able to get home quicker than planned.
Thanks,
Kayla
2 comments:
Holding you all up in prayer.
Natalie (RR)
I have been praying for y'all all day! As excited as the kids must be, I am sure that they are scared, too. Praise God that they are together! I have been praying that God would speak to their hearts, and give them a peace and comfort that only He can provide. I will be continuing to lift all of you up!!!
Post a Comment