Here are a few pictures from Wacky Wednesday. Daniel definitely wanted to wear one of Momma's shirts. How could I put him in anything but a Tech shirt? Think I forgot to put it on Wednesday, but we tried going out to eat at a local Chinese place - mostly carry out. We tried quite a few things since I started out knowing that Daniel liked plain rice and sweet and sour sauce. As the pictures show he really likes sweet and sour sauce - drinking it like soup. And, Maria definitely was a fan of the egg rolls - solid cabbage. As it turns out, as is usual, Maria tried a few new things and Daniel......not so much. That had to be the most fun day we had this week.
We have Maria's new bed. I was disappointed to find out that I'm going to have to rearrange the room to make it look right (ah - no pictures) because it is really a big bed. Daniel are both in there playing "boolit" - sick. Maria's new bed is sick bay! Off to another fun weekend!
1 comment:
Gotta love those children that eat vegetables! Maybe Maria will be able to teach her Mom to eat some too.:)
Kayla
Post a Comment