Sunday, January 25, 2009
Its been 3 months!
Yesterday marked 3 months home for Daniel and Maria. Hard to believe how far we've come in that length of time - I'm not sure I had expectations of what life would be like by now, but I do know I pictured it all wrong. Reality is they're speaking a lot of English to me, others, and even each other. They're way closer to each other than I would've expected, but we deal with some of the same issues that I think all families deal with on siblings. I can say without any doubt life is so much better having Daniel and Maria as my children than it was before - good different. I can't imagine them still sitting over in the Detskey Dome - not when they're loved so much here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww. I can't believe its 3 months already! Sounds like you were all made for each other.
It IS amazing how far your little family has come in 3 months! God has truly blessed you and I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment