Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gotta Tell One on Daniel

The night went GREAT for them in their separate rooms. This morning all was completely normal......at least until......
We were eating breakfast and I remembered a last minute something in the back. When I came back I was surprised to see Daniel laying on the sofa and Maria saying "boolit" - Sick! Daniel quickly got up and showed me his secret hiding place (you know you have to hide stuff so Maria can't take it!) where there was a McDonald's Chocolate Milk container. That'd be nice to have chocolate milk with breakfast, but that had been in his secret stash since Sunday afternoon! No wonder it was sickening - I'd gag, too! I poured it out and it was solid clabber....chocolate buttermilk. I had a brand new container of chocolate milk in the refrigerator and poured him a glass. He was not interested. Some M&M's did a fine job of masking the yuckiness!

3 comments:

Pegsy said...

Oh, gross! That's one unpleasant surprise! Guess he'll learn to stash his milk in the frdge from now on! :-)

markay714 said...

I hope he's learned. I'm not sure they've got the "hot" and "cold" down solid in reality. They say hot and cold all of the time, but they don't clearly show me that they understand when something is really hot in the kitchen. They had really never seen a kitchen before here I don't think - their porridge just magically appeared.

Pegsy said...

Wow, that just blows my mind! I'm seeing the world through entirely different eyes when I read your blog!