I'd expected it to last a little longer, but Daniel and Maria now have separate bedrooms. Maria's got a new bed coming on Saturday. Our doctor recommended separating them so the new bed is the perfect "reason". They have an unbelievably close relationship, but they need a little space to grow and be individuals. I'll be surprised if there aren't tears at bedtime tonight - they're just so close and love being together!
Momma had a day to do it unexpectedly because Maria made the mistake of throwing up at school - which means she get's to (ok, has to) stay home the next day. She was the healthiest sick child I've ever seen - she came home and ate everything in sight. Think she had a cough that caused her to throw up - at least that's Dr. Mom's hypothesis. So, making the best of the situation I took Daniel on to school. He went in crying for Maria, but they called and let me know that he didn't seem to like not having her there but he was tolerating it. They're not even in the same class, but Daniel definitley seems to like knowing Maria's whereabouts at all times.
All of the furniture is moved - now it is sorting whose toys and books go where. This is going to be fun to get in some sort of order before we get to go pick up Daniel. He'll be so surprised!
No comments:
Post a Comment