Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Maria doesn't get the alarm clock concept
At 4 this morning I woke up to see a smiling Maria standing beside my bed. I told her to go to bed - that she had to stay in bed until her clock said 6 and she moved that way. And, Momma went back to trying to sleep. At about 4:30 I heard a bump in their bathroom. I went to check and found lotion (that Mom didn't know was even in there) being generously applied. This time I walked her back to her bed and put her in it - discovered her alarm clock puts stars on her ceiling - and reminded her that she needs to go back to sleep and can get up when her clock says 6 in the first number (yes, she does know that number). At 5:15 I hear another bump and get up to find her sitting in my chair and playing with my laptop - adding something to my favorites. Yes, we still have training to do on the sleep front!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh dear! That's about all I can say! I cannot imagine what would cause ANYONE to be up at that hour! I am so NOT a morning person!!
Post a Comment