Tuesday, January 13, 2009
First night is a success!
Momma is excited to report that Daniel and Maria both were asleep in only a few minutes in their own rooms. Daniel was actually excited to have his own room. His room is the old playroom so we will definitely have to learn how to sleep in rooms that now contain toys! I had to go in and take a couple of toys away from Daniel but Maria didn't seem to want to play with her toys when it was time to sleep. As usual the issues that I think are going to be big deals are not. Maria definitely noticed the difference because she went back to rocking herself to sleep - hopefully it is a one night thing. Both Daniel and Maria rock 1% of what they did when they came home - something that is reducing as they have a loving home and feel secure in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad that bedtime went well. I'm proud of you for going through with everything. Bedtime is such an important time of the day and it sounds like you're well on the way to a happy routine.
Post a Comment