I'm sometimes bad about blogging during the week, but I've enjoyed today something that happened this morning and I definitely wanted to share it. We turned on a north-south street first thing this morning and I heard Maria saying "pretty". I kept looking at what she was seeing - lots of businesses and nothing I'd call pretty. Then she told me "sun". She was watching the sun rise - and was quite excited about it. The things I take for granted - the sun coming up with pretty clouds all around. She yelled for Daniel and me to enjoy it with her. We both did - and I've been thankful she has eyes to see and enjoy creation all day long.
Aunt Gay Lynn ended up right in front of us on our way home, so we called and ended up going out to eat at Las Palmas (children eat free on Tuesday nights and Gay Lynn knows where all of the deals are). Both of them actually ate some chips (don't usually) and the other new food they tried and liked - sour cream! Both of them liked it and wanted more. Poor Aunt Gay Lynn didn't get any on her fajitas! We can add tamale's, mexican rice, and refried beans to the don't like so much list. Tomorrow night it is back to soup - something I know they'll both eat!
1 comment:
Wow, you're hard to keep up with - you have so many posts! That's neat that Maria noticed the sunrise. I love it when my kids force me to pause and enjoy God's beautiful creation!
My kids both love sour cream, but Sara will just eat it alone with a spoon if I let her! She's crazy!
Post a Comment