Had a delightful evening tonight after work in Tennessee. I loaded Rosetta Stone and did the first lesson. OK - I'll probably have to do it again - when I finished it told me that I got 65% right the first time....not too good. And, you have to SAY stuff like natives before it lets you move on to the next question. I spent 5 minutes at least saying Women Eat in Russia - I'm on the 4th floor and I wanted to throw the computer out the window for sure! I press on! I'll get it - gotta look at those pictures of two great children I'm looking forward to welcoming home. I'll probably appreciate the effort they'll spend learning English better with all of this for sure.
After the lesson, drove over to Chattanooga where I got to visit with my friend, Dee, who is here at a Precept workshop. It was great fun meeting her and a friend that came with her. We live in the same city, but across town and I believe it was quicker to drive from Cleveland to Chattanooga than it is to see her at home - we don't get to see each other enough for sure! Always fun to see great friends - and even more special in unusual places! They got to see a picture or two of D&M and hear a story or two from the trip!
1 comment:
You crack me up. I guess it is good you will be "proficiently" speaking Russian so you can translate for us. Keep up the good work Mom.
Kayla
Post a Comment