Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And another thing!

I've read so much of people hiding where children stay in the orphanage. They showed me this area right off, and it was nice! They have 15 smallish trundle beds (no bars, but sort of more like huge drawers with mattresses on them). They were perfectly neat and orderly. I'm sure that D & M are the ones that keep it so neat and will bring that trait home with them (I hear the yeah, rights, but we'll see). Just outside that room they had a large eating area with a table neatly set for their porridge lunch to come. Outside that area is a changing area and each child has a locker to keep their things. I couldn't possibly be more impressed with what they have done with clearly very little. I'm blessed to get to follow behind an orphanage where my children are clearly cared for as much as you can be outside of a home environment!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow, Markay! What an exciting day you all have had! Don't write off the dolls just yet- she's little still and hasn't met her cousins! LOL

Continuing to pray for you, thanks for keeping up your blog!

Unknown said...

I am glad that she likes to be a tomboy --- maybe her cousins will teach her a little and her teach them a little. There is surely a happy medium. Kenna will teach M about those Dolls yet - afterall, I hear that she has a new DOGGIE stroller. I wonder if Reagan could ride in that for them.

Kristi said...

What's wrong with being a cheerleader??? At least one really amazing person was a cheerleader. lol