Ok.....greetings from the Atlanta Airport. Got to the airport 2 1/2 hours early as instructed and that landed me on an earlier flight to Atlanta - to wait there instead. These international terminal waiting areas are huge - and empty! I'm waiting all by myself now, but Elena should be arriving soon.
Already checked on the international terminal and unfortunately couldn't get a cell phone that would work there yet, Gay Lynn. I'll be checking into it when I get there - or maybe it'd be better to say that Elena will be checking into it for us! I have tourist stamped across my forehead with bulging backpack, tourist visa, and way more layers than you'd normally wear in the south in the summer. I didn't want to pack a jacket so I had to wear my Louisiana Tech warmup suit - you know Tech had to go over with me (just with I could already be sharing Dawg apparel with the children!)
Unless something really interesting happens in the next few hours, I'll be writing from Moscow next!
No comments:
Post a Comment