Monday, July 14, 2008

Home - and back to work this morning!

It was a very late night - home almost midnight, but it is back to work this morning. Let me know in the comment section if you have specific questions about the trip and I'll be glad to try to answer them. This Momma does feel blessed!

5 comments:

Rita Andrews said...

When are you gonna share a pic of the kids? and when do you go back to get them??

Rita from RR

Carson's Mom said...

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Markay. Happy birthday to you- and many more. It almost slipped up on me- it has been 7-13 all morning until I saw something with the date on it.

Kayla

Unknown said...

I can attest to Carson's Mom's comments. She called me and said that you did not remind me that it was Markay's birthday. I guess that her age must be showing.....

Monica said...

markay,
i have the same question rita does! hope you have some time to get some rest, and give everyone an update on what's next.
keeping you in prayer!
m.

liesel said...

Welcome back...and Happy Birthday!