Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back in Moscow

Well, I am back on blog duty again today because Markay doesn't have the right converter for her computer. Hopefully she will be able to get on some time later tonight. Markay called today but unfortunately I must have been away from my desk so she left a long message. She said that she was able to see the children this morning for the last time and had made it to Moscow. She said that when she left D was sobbing and could not be consoled. Needless to say I am sure that broke Markay's heart. Hopefully she will be back to get them very soon.

The 8 Dr. visit is tomorrow and you can be sure Markay is dreading that. Please pray that it will be no big deal and over very quickly.

Thanks to all of those following along. Hopefully we will get more updates later.

Kayla

No comments: