Sunday, July 6, 2008

Generally not a good thing to see the plane...

coming to take you to Russia has been diverted to Nashville. Looking extremely doubtful that we'll leave on time, but we shall see. We had one of those really heavy afternoon type showers here. I was tracking the arrival of the flight and saw that they had to go backwards on flightaware.com back to Nashville when clearly they were in the Atlanta area. Disappointing, but they'll have 11 hours to make up the delay. It'll be ok!

I'm a gadget guru, so it is way cool to be able to see what's going on before the airline lets you know anything. They've still not said a word yet about our flight even being delayed. There's no way it won't be!

3 comments:

Carson's Mom said...

We obviously need to get a life, because Callan and I have been on the phone with Momma & Daddy following along where you are. It is kind of like watching paint dry, but a nice geography lesson with the globe for all of us.

Kayla

Unknown said...

HUC checking in....praying for your safe travel there and safe return!

Where are you? HUC inquiry minds wanna know!!!!

BSNANNY said...

Glad that you are at least on the plane and should be arriving SOON....I can not believe you did not borrow a TIGER jacket....I wish I could see the excitement on your face - just be careful we are praying for you.

Beverly