Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ooops

Laptop died today unfortunately. I brought a converter, but it only takes the two pronged plugs- laptop is 3. So, I may not be able to use my laptop when I'll have internet in the room. Maybe I can find one here, but maybe I'll depend on the internet cafe like we have to do here. I'm mainly disappointed because I wanted to show the children their pictures from yesterday as a slideshow today. I showed them their referral pictures yesterday on the Ipod. They enjoyed that - and the book of their new home!

Oh - and take copious quantities of bubbles with you if you're adopting older preschoolers. They love them! Of course, they get so excited when they blow the bubbles that they lean over to chase them and dump out the good stuff! We went through 5 bottles yesterday! Unfortunately, we'll have to make a special run on the way this morning to get more!

Off to enjoy D&M for the day!

No comments: