Wednesday, July 2, 2008
No Visa!
Pray it comes tomorrow! With Friday being a holiday, there's not any room for error. I sent everything off within 24 hours of being notified of the dates as requested. Now, I still have no visa. When I didn't have it yet last week I was told that the person getting it was on vacation and that I would have it on Wednesday of this week. I don't. In fact, the envelope they're supposed to use it to send it in hasn't even been logged into FedEX's system. Its set to come to my office (which is closed on Saturday). I may be chasing a FedEX guy around on Saturday! I'm looking at two smiling faces that need to meet their new momma! Pray that this is resolved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am praying! Hopefully by now you have been able to talk to a live person!
Kayla
I hope you got it! What do you need a visa for? I'm so confused. LOL
Post a Comment