This afternoon on the last part of the way home I returned the call of a friend from Phoenix who I hadn't gotten to talk to in a few months. Obviously I'd missed some interesting conversation in the back seat. Daniel and Maria both got out of the back seat without shoes and socks. I didn't think much of it until they took a left turn when they came through the back gate and announced that they wanted to swim. Momma was completely thinking that they wanted to put their feet in the water so I opened the gate. In the few seconds that it took me to unlock the gate this is what happened.
No, the swimming suits weren't out there handy. We had to run inside to get them after being a little underdressed for the back yard. Obviously Sunday afternoon Daniel and Maria learned all they truly needed to learn to enjoy the pool - how to spray water out of the noodle. That was pretty much what they were interested in doing tonight - and they're fairly accurate. Momma is likely to pay for that little lesson in the months to come!
1 comment:
lol My kids conspire together too and when united, they can be a very strong force when it comes to getting something they want! I wish I was always so motivated! I'd get a lot more done!
Post a Comment