Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Maria's Pretty Dress


Maria had 3 beautiful dresses to choose from on Sunday morning. She didn't have any trouble making a choice. This was her choice - and she looked mighty cute! Oh - and the letter stickers in the background.....hopefully those will come off one of these days!

5 comments:

MelissaB said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful dress, beautiful life...

markay714 said...

She is. It gets to be too much putting her to bed some time. I think she gets happier at that time of day than any - you can tell she is loving life! Thanks!

orphans4me said...

Wow! I hadn't stopped by your blog in awhile. It is great to know things are going well.
Joy

Pegsy said...

She looks lovely! Where is the dress from? It looks a lot like a dress Sara has from Gymboree. Grandma bought it for her, but it just hasn't been warm enough to wear it yet.

Carson's Mom said...

Kenna recognized that dress.:) I guess Miss Maria is going to be glad that she has older girl cousins that go through clothes very quickly. She is very cute in her pretty dress.

Kayla