We're home and I thought I'd share a few more thoughts for the weekend- pictures will have to wait until tonight:
Daniel loves coffee - and he really enjoyed our little coffee maker in the hotel room. I took his picture in bed drinking coffee and watching the movie. He enjoyed it so much that I decided to make him some coffee this morning (decaf). He went and layed down on the couch and THOUGHT I was going to bring him coffee on the couch while he watched TV. I left him know the vacation was over - he could go drink it at the breakfast table if he wanted coffee!
Maria is very positively impacted by her big older cousins - girls. We went out to eat and it always seemed to be places that they colored. Callan and Kenna color pretty in the lines and would typically flank Maria while they were waiting. Maria's been a one color - splash it all over the place kind of colorer. We got home last night - and even this morning - and she was wanting to color in the lines and with more than one color. That is funny that the big girls have such an impact on Maria because Daniel has always liked to color and it never phases her.
And, on that note, I think Daniel loves having a boy cousin. Every time he jumped from the side of the pool, he would make sure Carson was watching first. Perhaps it has something to do with Carson being so happy to clap for him when he jumps - Daniel does like an audience. And, he was singing little songs......"Carson, Carson, Carson......"
It was a good weekend of enjoying family - Daniel was off to school singing his little song about our family. "Daniel, Maria, Momma.....Detskey Dome no.....America yes" Its a happy little song and Momma love to hear it!
No comments:
Post a Comment