Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Maria's Sunday Finest




Maria woke up wanting to wear one of really nice dresses again this morning. She was absolutely adorable in it and Momma loves picking up a clean little girl (she's usually black from playing hard on the playground). I'll definitely have to ask what she does for fun on her dress up days but it obviously is something other than her normal playing - she has stayed clean every time!

When we got home she immediately hopped on her bicycle even before we went inside. We played an hour of red light/green light, school bus (Momma was Maria's and Daniel's passenger) and choo choo train (again, mom gets to be the passenger and has to walk really fast to keep up!).
Its fun playing pretend with them. I'm very curious how they know how the school bus door opens - Maria had it just right....and I don't know that they've ever ridden on a school bus or even seen one up close. Daniel's favorite pretend game is to be Momma and I always get to be Daniel. Of course, tonight I'm two teachers at the same time - one for each of them! I'm definitely learning some new skills!




No comments: