I wish I had a picture of my Maria riding in the back seat singing with her new preschool practice CD. We'd had one before Christmas (first week or so home) and Maria had really enjoyed singing with it and doing the motions - even when she hardly knew a word of English. Last night they gave us one without Christmas songs on it - the songs they're working on now. It has some of the old favorites like "Wiggle Worm" on it and some I've never heard before. Can't tell you what joy it gives me to see her face light up when she sings and does the motions. I'm not sure if she is that happy when she's doing it with the other children in her class, but it melted Momma's heart for sure and makes me wish I could be a fly on the wall every Monday and Thursday for music class. She knows all of the motions and may not get every word right (what child does?) but she sings so joyfully about Jesus!
I'm so glad that they're in a Christian preschool and learning about Jesus. Those little songs are such a great opportunity to share about God's love for them! I can't wait for them to see and understand all that He's done for them and to grow to love Him! We're in church every week and pray at home, but it is so obvious that they're learning a lot of great things at school as well.
1 comment:
I wish I could hear her! My Sara does the same thing - just belts out those songs and dances and does the motions! I love to watch and hear her sing praises to Jesus! And I know He does too!
Can you tell I'm getting caught up on your blog today?! :-)
Post a Comment