Daniel has been having trouble with his pants - he's too skinny but his pants are too short. And, the belt I have for him he can't operate (I have trouble, too - so that's on the list). I had noticed yesterday that his jeans were getting a bit thread bare in the knees.....washed them his morning and realized they were much more than that - a quarter sized hole! So, think we need the belt and some new jeans. And, guess its time to discover patches or teach him popular culture that holes are ok - he's only been wearing them four months.
Obviously he's hit a growth spurt though because I tried on two pair of shoes that I couldn't get on him - he's growing overnight! Its so sad, but guess home is agreeing iwth my boy! Unlike most children growing up in an orphanage, Daniel was/is thin but not significantly underweight or small in height. So, I wasn't really expecting he'd grow much very fast. He's grown two inches since he's been home, so add something else ot the list that mom thought wrong about!
1 comment:
Hey Markay--We had the same problem with belts. When you are ready to go to the bathroom and you are 6, you are READY to go to the bathroom!!! We had a few accidents until we got a belt from this place: www.myselfbelts.com All kinds of cute colors and such, but we had to have standard black for dress code. Sounds like they had tons of fun this weekend!
Post a Comment