Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Maria

Daniel loves being out front, so it seems Maria is always in the background except when you get her all by herself. It is always fun to see her bloom a little bit at a time.

Last night was the second time that I've gotten THE MOST INCREDIBLE smile believable. She has a sweet and pleasant smile when she's not being Reagan or a Tiger (we are Bulldogs /Techsters so we need to work on that!). I heard her up about 1 just playing in her bed. I almost melted on the spot when she smiled. She was so happy to see her Momma that I HAD to lay down with her in bed for a few minutes. She immediately put both arms around my face and head - definitely not a traditional hug or comfortable way to sleep for either of us. I'd love to know what she was thinking when I walked into her room, and I'd love for her to be sharing that smile with the world a lot more often! I'm just not quite sure how I'd function if she did, but hopefully I could learn to adjust. That smile just screamed I'm happy and even joyful all at one time.

No comments: