Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wonder what they've been told!

Tonight at dinner we had grits and eggs and milk. We got a special treat after every bite - Daniel and Maria would go and compare sizes to see how tall they were compared to each other. I couldn't tell if the eggs or the milk were the trigger - must've done it 20 times at dinner. Babooshka and I just laughed!

Now, Momma is getting smart. I have two happy children in the bathtub and Momma is sitting in the separate sink area with the laptop on their stepstool - safely blocked by the wall to keep it dry. The laptop has already survived a fall from the refrigerator with only minor damage...and some questionable files. Now, we're just leaving it low and hopefully in a dry place. We like to wash anything from the pompoms (they were Tennessee colors anyway) to the tennis shoes to the hairbrush to whatever. Momma's thinking Parish Water will definitely be getting more revenue from Momma with these children here! They love the product!

No comments: