Didn't realize it until reading a friend's blog (imagine that after only two weeks at home I finally get to start catching up!), but November is national adoption month. What a blessing it is to see my two little adopted children play in the bathroom clearly loving on each other and feeling the love of their new home. Sure would encourage anyone to bring home a blessing or two like I did - from the US or abroad anywhere.
Tonight over dinner, Momma and I were discussing the week and I don't think it can be counted as anything but a solid week of great progress in every area (we even get to sleep a little more). We've played with new friends, learned how to watch a whole movie instead of changing the VCR tape every 30 seconds (they liked Snow White - even in English).
I'm learning so many spirtual lessons as a new mom already - the whole picture of adoption is exactly how I am to God - adopted in and much beloved and inseparable from His love. I love these two and can't wait to watch their growth each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment