Friday, November 21, 2008
Warning on International Long Distance on Cell Phones!
Got my phone bill today from my cell phone. I had $30 worth of calls from a contractor in Tennessee that wanted to just leave me a message while I was in Russia. I had my cell phone on because I had an international text plan and I could receive messages for nearly nothing. I knew I didn't talk to them. Fortunately the phone company reduced the charges to some degree - not completely. So, please let your friends travelling internationally to keep their cell phones OFF most of the time if they don't want a nasty surprise. That contractor that was doing himself a favor calling my cell at his convenience not expecting me to answer did me NO favors!! Aunt Gay Lynn is a GREAT caller to negotiate for a credit! She did great as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment