Thursday, November 13, 2008
Babooshka's Gone Home....How Wild Can it now get?
Daniel and Maria area ALWAYS excited when they hear PawPaw is coming....today was no exception. He was here and took Momma out. Within 5 minutes of them leaving, we had wild running, Daniel answering the telephone when Aunt Gay Lynn called, then Daniel subsequently dialing 911 himself. This time we got a visit from our friendly neighborhood deputy. She came in to see them everything (sure it was noted that the same thing had happened last week already. Yes, we're way wilder than normal. Next, we completely stretched out a slinky - never to return to anything near its normal length! Aunt Gay Lynn is supposed to be babysitting for Momma to go to her first Mother of Preschoolers (MOPS) meeting. Do I dare? Thinking....thinking.....thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, go to MOPS! It's a wonderful organization and all the MOPS groups I've been a part of have been great. Besides, who better to listen to you brag about your 2 kids than a bunch of other moms! It was a mentor mom in MOPS who actually paid for half of Grifyn's adoption because she was blessed by my testimony at a MOPS meeting. You never know who needs to be blessed by your story and MOPS is a great place to share it!
As for the kids, sorry but I had to laugh when I read that both of them have called 911! That is one of my biggest fears(especially since my husband works with all the 911 operators!). So far, none of my kids have done it, but I'm betting it will be Grifyn that ruins that record!
It sounds like both Daniel and Maria are doing very well....and mama too :) Enjoy your weekend!
Whimped out and didn't go. I decided it was time to stay home when Daniel suddenly went and layed quietly on the couch and looked totally depressed. He wanted a band-aid for his head, but I think it was for just a headache. Then I realized that I explained I was leaving for the evening to the neighbor who came when he saw the police car. Dumb mom is learning more and more that Daniel understands what I'm saying. I think his sudden "illness" was that Momma was leaving for a while. Momma's definitely still learning. They're learning English REALLY fast - just not speaking it quite so fast just yet.
Post a Comment