Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fun Times!

We've had a great couple of days. Yesterday, Daniel and Maria went to preschool for the first time - just for an hour, but I'd have to call it a success. Today they went back and Daniel is all set to make it a half day tomorrow - he did great. Maria loved her corn on the cobb....albeit cut off for her.

Daniel and I went grocery shopping this afternoon. He was quite the helper and very proud of being able to help put things away, test the bananas, and other such benefits of being the shopper's helper (besides, he gets to skip the nap that way!).

This afternoon and last night, Daniel and Maria have had plenty of guests to come play with them. Tonight they went to sleep in 15 minutes without a fuss at all, so I'm not sure we don't need to have friends over every afternoon/evening......we'll see.

1 comment:

genmoss said...

Kim and I are going to come and play soon!!