My children wake up very early and for the most part quite happy - so long as food is on the way soon - be it 4 AM or whatever time they wake up. Their favorite breakfast of late is yogurt and dry fruit loops (they don't like milk on them at all probably because they had them without milk at school for snack). So, that was our breakfast this morning. Daniel and Maria each like to have special time with Momma getting dressed, so we work on that happening. Yes, it can be a risky venture with the other one having somewhat free reign of the rest of the house without Momma's attention for a few minutes (i.e. Momma's makeup ends up in the sink, etc.). This morning I got a special treat while I was getting Maria ready to go. Daniel cleaned up the entire table - dumped out the remaining fruit loops in the trash, put the bowls in the dishwasher nicely, and wiped the table. Was Momma ever proud!! Daniel definitely likes order.
A morning Pledge of Allegiance session with my two fine flag holders and they were ready to be off to school. Daniel repeated the whole pledge again this morning. It won't be long before he's joining in with the rest of the class at school and Momma will so proud. And, I can't wait to see Maria do all of the motions with her class on Friday. They're doing so great!
3 comments:
You'll be so glad you have this record when they get older. It's these special times that God sends to get us through the not-so-happy moments. Precious children!
Hi, Markay!
How wonderful that all is going so well! You sound so very happy, and we are thanking GOD for your BLESSINGS!
We were so sorry that we were not at the office when you came by with Daniel and Maria! We do hope to see all three of you very soon...eager to meet your BLESSINGS!
Love and PRAYERS,
Suzette and Ted E., too
We had a couple of kiddo birthdays this week and it made me think of the time you celebrate the same with yours! We would love to be a part... I even have a connection to spacewalks !! Know that you are still in my prayers and I wish I could say my world would slow down soon to catch up with you, but well I would just be dreamin!!!!! :) love ya Momma
Post a Comment