I'm thinking we're starting to turn the corner on the sleeping thing. Maria woke up at 4 and I put her back to bed (I was already awake and probably woke her up really). It made me think how much improved they're sleeping and I'm hoping the other adjustment issues follow right along. The last couple of days I've gotten to wake them both up!
This morning I let 'em take their dry fruit loops to eat on the way to school - they'd not really eaten much at breakfast. We won't be doing that again. That nice plastic cup that I set in each of their cup holders was inadequate - they poured the fruit loops in the cup holder itself and let it spill over on the seat, floor, and anywhere else gravity led them and tossed the cups in the cargo area (how I realized what was going on). What were they thinking? And, what was Momma thinking bringing so many pieces into the car? I think we'll let 'em wait for snack at school the next time they choose not to eat. I'm sort of thinking this morning's challenge had nothing to do with being from Russia and everything to do with being the mom of two preschoolers. Momma definitely has a lot of learning to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment