This afternoon I was watching Daniel and Maria play with Reagan and it just seemed like Daniel looked taller compared to her. So, I took him inside and compared the mark on the door frame we made on November 11th (a couple of weeks after they got home) and he's grown more than an inch! That's shocking - must not have to have protein to grow - or at least yogurt and chocolate milk must provide adequately for the required protein. Just at lunch Aunt Gay Lynn and I were noticing that he was taking out the tiniest pieces of meat out of his beans to not eat the meat - talking less than small fingernail size!
So, now Momma is thinking all of my concern about him losing weight may just be that he's growing fast and maybe just looks to be thinner. We shall see. He IS thin. He wore size 3T shorts today and they fit fine in every way. He could wear a 3 in pants if it weren't for the length. Guess I won't have to worry about having to hem stuff for a little while at least!
No comments:
Post a Comment