After church this morning, I was trying to get a very excited Daniel to change his clothes - or at least settle down enough to let Momma help. So, he stands up on the bed and eyeballs me very close and says "Look me in the eye" - plain as day and very articulately where I did not have any doubt what he said. I laughed because of all of the things I've told him to get him to settle down, that is not one of them. I started quizzing him about who tells him that, and guessed right on the first try - school. Its nice to see when training is working!
Thought y'all would enjoy some pictures from last week's decorating the Christmas tree. Pre Daniel and Maria I had a small artificial tree with jingle bells as the ornaments. I figured for our first Christmas that it would be an appropriate tree to use again and it has been great. We take the jingle bells off and put 'em back on where they really should've gone at least daily. Its fun to watch them enjoy it!
Oh, Maria was particuliarly proud of her Cat outfit to go to church, so we've got an extra picture for Maria's Great Grandmother. Hopefully Maria's Babooshka and Dyadooshka can make sure she sees it.
No comments:
Post a Comment