...will Momma ever get tired of Maria taking off my glasses so she can hug me close? I'm thinking not at all.
....wondering if when the doctor said to feed Daniel whatever he wanted and would eat if that means let him just eat only the cookies that he and Aunt Gay Lynn made. So far that's pretty much what he's wanted to eat this week.
....wondering how long the battery life is in real life like crying baby dolls.
.....also wondering on the afore mentioned dolls if children ever get annoyed by the continuous goo goo gah gah and crying of said baby dolls.
....wondering if we're going to get snow tonight in Baton Rouge. That'd be fun and exciting, but I'm sure no big deal to my Daniel and Maria - know they'd think what's the big deal if we got a few flurries - they're used to tons.
....wondering if my song birds will really sing at their Christmas programs next week. They sing so well in the car but I'm wondering if I'll get the silent treatment next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment