Today our schedule was back to semi-normal....at least as normal as it can be after having nearly a week off of school for Daniel and Maria. Maria got a little hair cut at school....from Daniel. Guess I should've stopped and explained that we don't cut hair when they started playing barber with the remote control as the razor. Damage is undetectable, but no mom likes being greated at the preschool with that.
Daniel was so cute tonight as I was putting him to bed that I had a hard time leaving them. I showed Daniel and Maria that when our clock says 8 that they have to go to bed. They were not quite ready for bed, but did go sort of happily. But, Daniel kept calling in very crisp English, "Momma, come here please". Who couldn't go at least the first time?! I was expecting a little tattling or something (sort of a new phase for both of 'em now that they can do it), but Daniel was wanting to count to 10 for me. Yes, its 50 minutes later and he's still wanting me to come back. And, no, Maria is not asleep either. No, normalcy has not returned yet. In the good old days last week they'd at least go to bed and be asleep within 15 minutes. We'll keep plugging!
No comments:
Post a Comment