.....but Momma had to go to work. Its Mardi Gras here and not that many people are working. It made it easy going and coming to work, but I'd have rather been off to enjoy a beautiful day with Daniel and Maria. Mrs. Nicole, Maria's teacher, got to come over to play with them. It looked like they were having a great time - swinging, eating Pizza, and I came home to "I missed you" but what looked and sounded like great fun on the patio. Yes....clearly much fun had been had by all....or at least most. Mrs. Nicole was quite decorated when I walked in.....Daniel, too. Maria's makeup kit (which resides permanently on the patio) was out - all of it.....and it looked like Maria was the least decorated of all of them. She was clearly a good sport.
1 comment:
That is a good idea to leave the makeup outside. I have been dumb enough to bring it inside. So far we haven't had too many problems, but we have gone out in public with some very clown like faces.:)
Post a Comment