Thursday, February 5, 2009
Picked up a really tired son today....
....he just hasn't been himself tonight. We went to Mission Friends last night at church and I think we're going to have to strike that one off of our list for a while - even though they really enjoyed it - painting Ugandan monkeys and all. It made it a little late for them getting to bed. Momma's always tired by this point of the week and I can see that Daniel and Maria are too. - and they've both actually slept for the most part through the night this week (this is a very good thing!). We've not been turning on the TV during the week because we have such limited play time, but we declared a movie night (Bug's Life) just to let 'em chill a little bit extra. I've had a full lap all evening. I'm looking forward to the weekend and some R&R for all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment