Got a call from Maria's teacher late this afternoon saying she was asking for her Momma, had chills, and fever. So, I hopped on down to pick her up. She was weapy but otherwise didn't seem too sick. Home we go and she had 101 fever....then started running and playing (no fever).....then crawling in mom's lap burning up (fever again)....then playing Reagan with all of her heart......not sure what the deal is with her - sick/not sick/ sick/ not sick.
Today is 3 1/2 months home and we finally had the excuse for not being in bed that I've used myself as a kid and waited for from mine.....yes, it was finally the "Momma, I need a drink of water". I let Daniel get away with it this time.....told him it was the oldest excuse in the book and never worked with his grandma....then went and tucked him back into bed. I hardly got him back and he was coming back asking for more....even using the sign for more and the word (he learned the "more" sign from Carson and uses it for impact whenever he thinks I might say no). It didn't work tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment