We got home in time to play outside for a little while before dark - think that was a first! I'm not sure if we wore them out on the seesaw, but we were trying. Momma fixed supper which was a definite hit with Maria - she ate 4 bowls of chicken noodle soup. Naturally, Daniel was not a fan, but he did have plenty of apple, an occasional taste of soup just to see what the attraction was for Maria I suspect.....he won't go to bed hungry.
After dinner and dishes, we played follow the leader....which ended up being some combination of Simon Sez (Daniel's favorite game from church), a military march, and about anything else you could think of. We eventually had an "injury" that required Momma to carry Daniel to the hospital (his bed). From there I had to mend a couple of broken legs for Daniel....then Maria managed to "break" her arm......Its amazing that they're all calm and ready for bed already! It is lots of fun playing with them and seeing just where their creative juices take us!
1 comment:
You're a great mom, Markay!
Post a Comment