Thursday, February 26, 2009

Its hot!

That was Daniel and Maria's comment when we walked out of the house this morning to go to school. No jacket was required for sure, but the "hot" was all about the swimming....already angling for swimming when they get home tonight. Have I bragged lately about how smart Daniel and Maria are - I KNOW I'd have been exactly the same way when I was a child....loved to swim and there was no such thing as too cold to swim!

Almost forgot to write about Daniel's figuring out school for us for next year. Momma's been searching diligently the last week or so for a school for him or for he and Maria (she is in a great spot where she is and can stay next year). When I picked them up from school, Daniel kept going on and on about what a nice school he went to. He pointed out numerous nice things about his school on the way out. In talking on the way home we talked about us finding a school for him because he'd be too big next year - and Maria needed to move up to the class he's in now. He said that it would be fine for Maria to move up to Mrs. Jamie and Mrs. Brenda's class - that he'd just go be in Mrs. Nicole and Mrs. Janet's class (that's Maria's 3 year old class this year....somehow that seemed like a great idea to Daniel!). The search continues.....

No comments: