Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday stuff

It is back to the regular stuff - and I hated it just as bad today as I do most Mondays. We had a crazy Sunday with church, playing outside, and other fun stuff yesterday - a little more relaxing than our day at the zoo on Saturday.

Dinner's getting so much more fun these days. We had tomato soup with "crackers fish" (goldfish), juice, and orange. We're starting to have so much more conversation at dinner and it did leave me laughing a bit - and wondering what they're learning at school (and why and from who!). I'd told them I didn't want any of their candy because I was trying to lose weight. Daniel was checking out my menu and doing the visula on what Momma was trying to do in losing weight. So, I told him I couldn't have any of his fish or his M&M's - he's pretty tough - that may have been a mistake! Then we had to have a demonstration from both Daniel and Maria about how you scare people - you say "boo". We had to have a lot more demostrations on that....and I WILL be watching behind doors for a while! Maria started out with hiccups - then started faking it when they were gone away. The fake ones were much more fun, but since I want to be able to take them to nice places to dinner....someday....I didn't encourage that one. And, finally, the most interesting conversation was how I didn't sit with my legs close enough together. Daniel demonstrated how I should be sitting.....hmmmmmm......sure hope he forgets about that - I'd hate to have to be too ladylike sitting around at the house! I'd LOVE to know who sits really prim and proper - and why/how Daniel noticed it!

Momma's left smiling now that they're gone to bed. And, we'll do it all again tomorrow.

No comments: