Saturday, June 14, 2008

Waiting is Hard....and not so much fun!

June 12th (Thursday) was Russia Day - an official holiday in Russia. And, just like us on July 4th (OK - and Memorial Day and Labor Day....), they turn it into a really long weekend. So, still haven't heard when I get to go meet the children. They have told me that they expect me to leave before the end of the month. Guess that means I'll need to know VERY soon, and that's cool! Had a practice packing trip (went to Tennessee and bought most of the things I want to take with me including orphanage gifts) while I was there. I was wondering if it was overweight, but since the airline didn't get me to break out the checkbook for overweight luggate, I assume I was ok. I weighed it this morning and its 39.6 pounds. I can take another 10 pounds (now, where I'll put it I have no idea!).

No comments: