Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun and Productive Day



This nesting stuff is fun. My friend, Kristi, came over to help with finishing the shopping and decorating for D and M's room. We found some great additions, and her sons, Tyler and Justin, came over and helped with hanging the curtains and the clothes hangers (I'm quite sure these children will be neat freaks and would hate to not have a place to hang their clothes properly!). You can double click the pictures to get a better look. Still have to get M's bed set up and a chest of drawers in here, but its getting close. It was so fun to get to see it start coming together!
Next project - picture books for the upcoming trip and working on the playroom. The playroom may have to wait until after the first trip. I hould have a few months, so there will be some time.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Hi -- I love the room! How fun to see! Thanks for sending me the link to the blog! :-) Praying for you ... all along the way!

BSNANNY said...

Room is fantastic.....I am sure these children will have a wonderful time in their new room and will love their new mommy with all their heart...

Bethany said...

Ooh, it is getting so real now!