Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some good news to report...

....still no travel date to report, but happily the psychiatrist situation is apparently en route to being resolved. I'm just hoping I have to reschedule because I'm meeting two certain children in Russia!

Writing tonight from Tennessee. Went shopping with a friend from here after work - for clothes to donate to the orphanage and toys/books for the get acquainted visit. We had a great time. We've got a baby doll, silly putty, coloring stuff, small cars, a slinky, a couple of Mickey Mouse figurines, and few other things in case they aren't interested in some. Don't know if I'll be meeting them for 1 hour or 20 hours - have heard both extremes. I'll have suitcase preparation practice on the way back home - fitting it all in there.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Isn't it fun to shop?! Praying you get a travel date soon! Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can! LOL